Amanda Newman-Phillips - Exchange Lifeguards

anything that doesnt fit into the categories below
Dv8
Respected contributor

Amanda Newman-Phillips - Exchange Lifeguards

Post by Dv8 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:22 am

Julian McMahon with some (aussie???) babe strip down on a nudist beach in a b-grade flick called 'Exchange Lifeguards', any ideas on who the fem is? She sounds Australian... if not i'll remove this file later. Someone please let me know cuz I have no idea :)
The clip was taken from channel nines 'This is your life' earlier this week.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

holdn79au
Uploader

Post by holdn79au » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:08 am

:cry: sorry dv8 but she is american, her name is kirsten dunst, the reporter is christopher atkins.

Dv8
Respected contributor

Post by Dv8 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:20 pm

Kirsten Dunst stars in spiderman etc. I don't see her name in the credits for that movie -
Cast: Elliott Gould, Christopher Atkins, Julian McMahon, Rebecca Cross, Vanessa Steele, Amanda Newman-Phillips, Chris Pate, Lois Larimore, Anthony Lawrence
A surfin' beach in Australia provides the setting for this comedy which chronicles the struggles between youthful surfers and an evil capitalistic developer determined to destroy their turf. Mike McCain is an L.A. developer. His wife and business partner are plotting to double-cross him and take over an Australian beach in order to build a high-rise resort. Mike sends Bobby, his handsome young son, to check out the beach and the situation. Bobby, pretending to be an exchange lifeguard, is soon accepted among the surfers. He finds love with the attractive Julie Thomas, whose father owns the beach. Just as he has decided to join the surfers' cause, Bobby's true identity is discovered and they turn on him. It is his father, who has had a change of heart, who saves the day. He makes an environmentally sound compromise that makes everyone happy (except his wife and business partner, of course). ~ Sandra Brennan, All Movie Guide
source: http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/m ... _id=134467

Try again man :)

holdn79au
Uploader

Post by holdn79au » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:16 am

:cry: ok dv u got me, looked like kirsten.

spudding
Forum contributor

Post by spudding » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:04 pm

Kirsten doesnt do nude either

henrideroy
One post wonder

Re: 'Exchange Lifeguards'

Post by henrideroy » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:50 am

The young lady in question is Amanda Newman-Phillips, who is Australian so far as I can tell. Not to rub it in, but Kirsten Dunst would have been about 8 or 9 years old when this was filmed.

See the IMDB entry for "Wet and Wild Summer", the US title for this epic classic, apparently a sort of Aussie Baywatch with nudity and real breasts.

On "Home and Away" in 1988, she was Narelle Smart, cousin of "local yobbo" Lance Smart. She auditions in a shiny blue minidress in Part II of episode 50 for Frank's band. A crap video of the episode is available on youtube; her appearance starts at 1:40.

From the Press Kit for the movie:

AMANDA NEWMAN-PHILLIPS PLAYS KYLIE BROTHERSON
Amanda Newman-Phillips makes her film debut as Kylie, the girl who will do
anything to please. "She did not fit in with the so-called upper class brats and
moved across to Mullet Beach as the first girl lifesaver" Avalon explained. "She
is a good swimmer who is accepted immediately by everyone except Charlene,
who for some reason, ignores her".
A student of the Ensemble Theatre, Amanda Newman-Phillips has appeared in
numerous 100% television commercials and stage productions, such as Jimmy
Dean , Children's House , Women and Ripper. Her television credits include
Return to Eden , Cyclone Tracy , A Country Practice , Richmond Hill and Home
and Away.

Dv8
Respected contributor

Re: 'Exchange Lifeguards'

Post by Dv8 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:31 pm

I forgot all about this vid :) ...thanks for the info henrideroy, very much appreciated ;)