Celeb Boob Secrets

LQ pictures, Screen caps, wallpapers etc
Geomic
Forum contributor

Celeb Boob Secrets

Post by Geomic » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Roaming the net to night I came across an artical which makes me think of a question.

How do we know what is real?

I'm posting the following Pic I've captured of Miranda Kerr & Marisa Miller. I found the Miranda one 1st & then I went to the Marisa set. They both come from the same website.

It is from another site & I have left the site page ID at the top to give credit where credit is due. I hope I haven't overstepped the rules on this site by posting these pics, but it a way of seeing what others on this site think of the practice.

I guess, the only way to get a real image of the Celeb concerned it to find "candid pics rather then mag. produced photos.

Guys, it make me wonder how true all the pics we have on the net are a true representation of the Celeb.

What do you guys think?
:?: :?:

Geomic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

moshinbob
Respected contributor

Re: Celeb Boob Secrets

Post by moshinbob » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:36 am

dont think its all in the photoshop lighting and shadow make alot of difference and do you remember that show miranda did right after she had a kid her puppies were bouncing all over the place .

mr_cell
Respected contributor

Post by mr_cell » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 am

Maybe I'm crazy but I would rather boobs weren't enhanced, either surgically or (less radically) by manipulation of the photos. If I find a person (or a model, or a celebrity etc) attractive then I automatically like their boobs regardless of how big or small they are. Boob jobs almost always leave the boobs looking wrong for the person's body shape and I've never seen one yet (that I know of anyway) where I like the results better than what was there before. I say leave the surgery to genuine need e.g. reconstructive surgery.

Geomic
Forum contributor

Post by Geomic » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:05 pm

I agree with you mr_cell. nothing like the real thing.

I just don't like to be deceived from the real thing. If they have a boob job so be it! but let's have the real image!
Geomic

Dv8
Respected contributor

Post by Dv8 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:25 pm

I've always preferred seeing video of my favourite celebs over looking at pics of them for this exact reason... although these days it's common for footage of celebs to be digitally manipulated as well. I guess candids are the only way to see the real deal but even then you can't be 100% sure it hasn't been messed with in some way... @mr_cell I totally agree with your comments