It Takes Two 2008

Off-topic general chat. Talk about anything here.
tpg
Respected contributor

It Takes Two 2008

Post by tpg » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:41 am

Just thought I'd give a heads up for this years show as it seems to have a very solid line up...
Australia's hit singing show IT TAKES TWO returns soon to Channel Seven. Ten new celebrities will step outside their comfort zones; testing their confidence, vocal chords and battling their nerves as they perform in front of a live audience.

Channel Seven is delighted to confirm the following celebrities:
Paul O'Brien, Home and Away actor
Chloe Maxwell, Presenter/ mum
Scott Draper, Professional golfer/ tennis player
Virginia Gay, All Saints actor
Julia Morris, Comedian
John Mangos, Sky News anchor
Sara Groen, Television presenter/Channel Seven weather presenter
Mark Wilson, Dancing with the Stars judge
Candice Falzon, Ironwoman
Russell Robertson, High flying Melbourne Demon (AFL football player)

These ten celebrities, who either have a secret desire to be a rock star or aspire to sing outside the shower, are paired with some of Australia's best-loved and renowned singers to support and mentor them on their journey.

The singers who will assist the celebrities are:
Rachael Beck, Star of stage and screen
David Hobson, Opera singer
Jade MacRae, Pop princess
Wendy Matthews, Australian singing legend
Kate Ceberano, Multi award winning singer
Anthony Callea, Australia’s record breaking pop star
David Campbell, Swing sensation

And new singers to join IT TAKES TWO:
Ian Moss, Australian rock icon
Ricki-Lee Coulter, Pop superstar
Adam Harvey, Country singer

Erika Heynatz will step into the co-host role of the third series of IT TAKES TWO.
With the amount of babes that are scheduled on this show, starting tomorrow night, I think this "season" is a must see/capture. God I hope they dress up the girls (especially Ricki-Lee) in some revealing outfits! It'll be good to see another side to Sarah Groen too, and lord knows Erika Heynatz isn't bad on the eyes either... can't wait.

Cheers.

69Charger
Respected Uploader

Post by 69Charger » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:22 am

Yeah it looks promising,just hope they wear REVEALING outfits,and show skin.....I wonder how Chloe Maxwell will sound.......... :wink:
Credit to all original Posters / Scanners / Cappers..... and Thankers.

tpg
Respected contributor

Post by tpg » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:50 am

OMFG!! How short is Grant Denyer!?!? Standing next to Erika Heynatz he looks like a jockey! LOL.

And did anyone catch that outfit Ricki-Lee was wearing?!?! The girl never disappoints - and seems to like to show of (and shake) that million dollar rack of hers. My gawd, did anyone also notice just how "free" and jiggling Sara Moan'in, I mean, Groen was, wow!

Oh, and I gotta say Marina Prior seems to be holding up quite well... hmm, I might have to cap and record this series...

Widescreen
Respected Uploader

Post by Widescreen » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:54 pm

I'm with you TPG ... Ricki-Lee looks sensational! :D

And Grant Denyer IS a short-ass. :lol:

australiagod
Forum contributor

Post by australiagod » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:21 pm

what was that song that jade sung in that brown outfit in her intro? does anyone knows whats thats called?

tpg
Respected contributor

Post by tpg » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:52 pm

HOly shit, I was just doing a little research [looking for pix and info] after watching that absolute babe for the second week (Candice Falzon) in ITT, and I LOVE what I see/read. The girl is an absolute freak!!!!
April 2007

THIS is the picture that all of Sydney is talking about - Sonny Bill Williams and Candice Falzon in their toilet tryst at the Clovelly Hotel.

The picture of the couple was sent to The Daily Telegraph Online and purports to show Sonny Bill and Candice in the toilet cubicle.

You can see Sonny Bill place his left arm around her during the incident on Saturday night.
In my book, there's nothing hotter than a sweet looking girl, who likes to get down and dirty, and knows how to party!!! Wow!! Her stock just went up 1000%.

tpg
Respected contributor

Post by tpg » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:03 pm

more...
April 11, 2007

JUST weeks after she kissed Little Britain comic David Walliams goodbye, Candice Falzon has indulged in some toilet humour of her own - but we're not sure she's laughing now.

The beach babe was caught in an compromising position with Bulldogs young gun Sonny Bill Williams when the pair were seen entering and leaving the male toilets on the first floor of Clovelly Hotel together on Saturday night.

It is understood the intoxicated duo were pulled aside and reprimanded by the hotel's security staff after they emerged from the bathroom.

William's manager Gavin Orr yesterday confirmed staff from the venue called him at 11.30pm to warn him that his star charge - who currently has a girlfriend - was drunk and had fallen over in the bar.

"(Sonny Bill) had been there since 2pm and I know he was really blind,'' Orr told Confidential.

"I don't know anything about Candice Falzon - all I was told was that Sonny Bill was taken home in a taxi by Willie Mason's girlfriend just before midnight.''

Noisy

One patron who witnessed the toilet tryst said the pair had been anything but subtle.

"There were people in the toilets hearing them in action - they were certainly not discreet,'' the source said.

"There were a lot of people around who saw them and remarked how brazen they were.''

While the manager of the Clovelly Hotel - a well-frequented venue for NRL players - had no comment, Falzon's manager Max Markson resorted to some toilet humour of his own to explain the ironwoman's unsavoury behaviour.

"Candice often uses the men's toilets because the lines are shorter,'' he quipped. "She's also keen to be in the sequel to the movie Kenny and was just doing some research in the male toilets at the Clovelly hotel that night.''
Man I really like the sounds of this chic.

:twisted:

hahaha, and don't you just love PR/manager guys...

"Candice often uses the men's toilets because the lines are shorter,'' he quipped. "She's also keen to be in the sequel to the movie Kenny and was just doing some research in the male toilets at the Clovelly hotel that night.''

SKaVeN
Respected contributor

Post by SKaVeN » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:35 am

Which one's her? It looks like to guys to me... :lol:
The difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know, and I couldn't care less.

tpg
Respected contributor

Post by tpg » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:24 am

Jesus, if you can't tell - then I can't explain it to you lol... I don't know about you, but I don't know too many guys or mates who wear frilly little checkered dresses?

The phone cam is clearly being shot from under the door - with Sonny on the right, and Candice standing on the toilet trying to look over the door - probably because (from the reports) they were making such a major noise they were drawing a crowd!

The only question is was the pic taken before or just after the action - seeing as Sonny is adjusting his pants... yep, she sure is a wild one!

SKaVeN
Respected contributor

Post by SKaVeN » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:56 am

TPG wrote:Jesus, if you can't tell - then I can't explain it to you lol... I don't know about you, but I don't know too many guys or mates who wear frilly little checkered dresses?
Yes, yes, I could tell! Hence my usage of the :lol: icon.

But you first look at it, the chequered dress looks like an untucked druggie shirt. :D
The difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know, and I couldn't care less.

tpg
Respected contributor

Post by tpg » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:35 pm

hehe, nah your right SKaVeN, I was just fuckin' wit ya.

Yeah I have to admit, the first time I looked at this pic I had to turn and scratch my head... seeing as the experience(s) I had of stall sex involved the girl being on her knees - so I was a little befuddled at their position? I was like, "WTF are they doing?"

:lol:

SKaVeN
Respected contributor

Post by SKaVeN » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:32 am

Your experiences in stall sex...? Hmmmmm..... That sounds like a topic for a forum at another time, doesn't it? :lol:

Nah, I stared at that picture for a good while & started to see what was hidden there, I just wasn't sure if it was a gum ball machine or a flying saucer... :?

tpg
Respected contributor

Post by tpg » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:26 pm

hahaha :lol:

Return to “General Chat”