comm games

Off-topic general chat. Talk about anything here.
hippyd
Respected Uploader

comm games

Post by hippyd » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:09 am

Been ok so far but as usual with events like this all they show is events with an aussie in them. Which is good but there are events without aussies that I wouldn't mind seeing like womens high jump. Should have a 2nd channel for other events. The olympics was the same. Imagine if they did that for the world cup soccer...we would only see 3 games. I look forward to the day when we can pick and choose what events we want to watch at these things.

Rutzie
Respected contributor

Re: comm games

Post by Rutzie » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm

hippyd wrote:Been ok so far but as usual with events like this all they show is events with an aussie in them. Which is good but there are events without aussies that I wouldn't mind seeing like womens high jump. Should have a 2nd channel for other events. The olympics was the same. Imagine if they did that for the world cup soccer...we would only see 3 games. I look forward to the day when we can pick and choose what events we want to watch at these things.
You need Foxtel hippyd. Six channels means you don't miss anything.

hippyd
Respected Uploader

Post by hippyd » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 pm

comm games being shown on 6 channels?

Rutzie
Respected contributor

Post by Rutzie » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:50 pm

It's come in handy a few times e.g. While the swimming was on Ten/ONE I was able to watch the Track Cycling on one of the Foxtel channels aswell as the Netball. Each Australian Netball game has been shown live from start to finish while Ten/ONE have just been jumping in and out of games. Also you'd be able to watch the Women's High Jump as they show the track events on one channel and the field events on another.

hippyd
Respected Uploader

Post by hippyd » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:36 pm

maybe next time i'll get foxtell for a month

Return to “General Chat”