Australia's Next Top Model - Discussion

Official Website
Post Reply
DaveO
Making some noise
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:49 pm

Australia's Next Top Model - Discussion

Post by DaveO » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:01 pm

I was wondering what are everybody's thoughts on the ages of the models in ANTM 3? Many of the girls are 17 and 16. Will they still be able to do nude photoshoots like in the previous seasons? Only one girl isn't a teenager. :D

quickurn
Respected contributor
Posts: 611
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:11 am
Location: at the computer, duh!
Been thanked: 1724 times

Post by quickurn » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:03 pm

I understand that you are just making conversation, but please don't expect, if they do, that the < 18's will be posted here.
DaveO wrote:...Will they still be able to do nude photoshoots like in the previous seasons? ...
Personally, I think/hope not...

sah
Making some noise
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:02 am

Post by sah » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:21 am

starts back tonight at 8.30.... just a heads up!

galoot
Forum contributor
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:13 am
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Post by galoot » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:20 am

My understanding is that there is no nude shoot this time around because of the ages

jackpotau
Forum contributor
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 29 times

Post by jackpotau » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:37 pm

Christ... these girls are too young. I would have liked to seen more 18+

wwe2005
Respected Uploader
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:10 pm
Location: RateMyWrestlingMove forum
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 98 times

Post by wwe2005 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:56 pm

galoot wrote:My understanding is that there is no nude shoot this time around because of the ages
the were asked at the auditions if they would take their gear off lol, weird.

DaveO
Making some noise
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:49 pm

Post by DaveO » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:59 pm

galoot, really? I hadn't heard one way or the other. I thought they might do one anyway because Germany's Next Top Model did a nude body paint shoot with the final 4 models and 3 of them were under 18.

galoot
Forum contributor
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:13 am
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Post by galoot » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:01 am

Yeah Davo, sort of takes away the reason to watch it really. In Europe they have more relaxed laws on nudity. Apparently 16 and over is OK with consent.

sah
Making some noise
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:02 am

Post by sah » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:20 am

anyone catch any of episode one of season three?

phatcows
Forum contributor
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 3:25 am
Has thanked: 6 times

Post by phatcows » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:54 pm

wwe2005 wrote:
galoot wrote:My understanding is that there is no nude shoot this time around because of the ages
the were asked at the auditions if they would take their gear off lol, weird.
Actually they were asked to sign a legal document whether they consent and acknowledge to nude footage of themselves appearing on live television. My friend auditioned for it (not kidding). She didn't get on the show btw :P

However saying that, I suspect there will be nudity of the over 18's shown on TV, and the <18's will be excluded.

If anyone saw Ep2 tonight on Foxtel, you should have seen a couple of glimpses of some nudity. ;)

Cyrus
Uploader
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:04 am
Been thanked: 23 times

Post by Cyrus » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:14 am

Of course we should be able to post nudity of the girls that are of legal age. There was some decent lingerie shots last nighte and one topless glimpse so let's get on with the show.. hehe
Cyrus

galoot
Forum contributor
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:13 am
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Post by galoot » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:39 am

I missed most of the show, but recorded some of it. Will have a look over the weekend

Gazbo1986
Making some noise
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Gazbo1986 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:00 am

The only one I really like is Paloma.

Can anyone post some screen shots of her from the show? She doesn't seem to get much spotlight.

Jrim
Making some noise
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:18 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Post by Jrim » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 am

Gazbo1986 wrote:The only one I really like is Paloma.

Can anyone post some screen shots of her from the show? She doesn't seem to get much spotlight.
Dude, you're joking, right? 98% of the show consists of her crying/acting like a child. She's hot, but she acts like a freakin' 12 year old. Dramatic, nasty, attention seeker. The show basically revolves around her. (Literally, when they're waiting 2 hours for her to show up.)

Gazbo1986
Making some noise
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Gazbo1986 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:53 pm

Jrim wrote:
Gazbo1986 wrote:The only one I really like is Paloma.

Can anyone post some screen shots of her from the show? She doesn't seem to get much spotlight.
Dude, you're joking, right? 98% of the show consists of her crying/acting like a child. She's hot, but she acts like a freakin' 12 year old. Dramatic, nasty, attention seeker. The show basically revolves around her. (Literally, when they're waiting 2 hours for her to show up.)
There's only been like 2 episodes so far. I don't watch it to find my future wife, I watch it for some tna.

So if anyone has good screen shots from the episodes, please post them.

CelebrityTit
Respected Uploader
Posts: 1198
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:26 pm
Has thanked: 1664 times
Been thanked: 11048 times

Post by CelebrityTit » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:45 pm

Jrim wrote:98% of the show consists of her crying/acting like a child
a bit of an overexaggeration don't you think Jrim? I wouldn't exactly call her "nasty" either. Anyway each to their own but maybe you should keep those sort of opinions to yourself ;) Paloma is pretty hot imho, not my fav though. Go Anika! :)

Jrim
Making some noise
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:18 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Post by Jrim » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:04 pm

Don't get me wrong, she's the hottest girl there, maybe not "nasty" but she is very childish and immature. Her crying like that, just because someone didn't tell her something (they're called secrets for a reason) holding a shoot back for 2 hours would probably have her name destroyed in the modeling world, never working again. (I know NOTHING about the "modeling world", just an assumption.)

But anyway, she's been shown more than just about any other girl, which is why I said that. She's 16, anyway, so you won't be getting no tna from her (probably) :P

CelebrityTit
Respected Uploader
Posts: 1198
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:26 pm
Has thanked: 1664 times
Been thanked: 11048 times

Post by CelebrityTit » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:18 pm

Paloma is a drama queen I agree, no doubt but hopefully she learns quickly that shit isn't going to help her any. btw, I never said I was looking for any "tna" (whatever that is, I presume nudity) :roll:

Gazbo1986
Making some noise
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Gazbo1986 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:40 am

tna = tits and ass. :wink:

Jrim
Making some noise
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:18 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Post by Jrim » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:59 pm

Gazbo1986 wrote:tna = tits and ass. :wink:
Haha yeah, that's it.

And I was referring to Gazbo's comment of "I don't watch it to find my future wife, I watch it for some tna." - which I totally agree with lol

Gazbo1986
Making some noise
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Gazbo1986 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:01 am

It was very tense this week, Paloma almost got votedout. I hope she gets her act together and stops sleeping in and whining, or else she might actually get kicked out.

HoldenV8
Making some noise
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:01 pm
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Contact:

Post by HoldenV8 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:19 am

Personally I'm not going to say I have a favourite in this series since most of them are underage. But even I will conceed that yes, they are pretty much all hotties. And IF I were say 16 to 20 years old (I'm a week of turning 32) I'd probably have to say that Steph H would be my fav. But I'm not saying that 8)
If a mans words are no better than silence, best he keeps quiet.

tre30
Uploader
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Post by tre30 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:00 am

Paloma shits me too tears, I pity the man who shacks up with that *watch what you say...don't wanna break the rules now do you?*, sure she's young, sure she's immature, but I mean c'mon, are YOU serious? cos if she is then ... hahahaha .. lame.

soulhijacker
Making some noise
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 10 times

Post by soulhijacker » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:27 pm

that girl steff is the hottest. the one who wore the lifeguard suit in the promo and now died her hair darker. damn, her face is gorgeous! and great body to boot...also seems like a nice girl too

User avatar
69Charger
Respected Uploader
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 2:09 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Has thanked: 226 times
Been thanked: 1080 times

Post by 69Charger » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:59 am

I like her too,the one in the intro wearing the lifeguard cossie.But my REAL favourite is the girl going up the escalator,it's her sexy eyes!
Credit to all original Posters / Scanners / Cappers..... and Thankers.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Australias Next Top Model”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest